Session Telecoms is the provider of choice for customised telecommunications & connectivity solutions for business needs.
TELEPHONY & VOICE COMMUNICATIONS
Session Telecoms offers Tier 1 Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) services and achieves this by building infrastructure in carrier-neutral data centres and partnering with leading providers, resulting in a robust, redundant, sophisticated and, most importantly, converged solution. We can provide clients with a number of different SIP account services.
With Session Telecoms, you are able to deliver wholesale VoIP services without incurring the capital expenditure and ongoing operational costs involved in building and managing your own VoIP infrastructure. Our billing platform is a cloud-based soft-switch that enables you to deliver scalable, carrier-grade wholesale VoIP services.
The billing platform provides the technology and services necessary to operate a VoIP wholesale business by integrating the powerful features of a Session Border Controller (SBC), quality-based Least Cost Routing (LCR) engine with billing capabilities from a single platform. Managed via a web-based portal, the Billing Platform puts you in control by providing comprehensive reporting and real-time analysis tools that give you the insight and intelligence necessary to manage your business successfully.
When all employees and offices are making their calls on the Session Telecoms network, you are set for instant savings without even changing anything on your PBX or your number ranges. If all of your customers and suppliers were on Session Telecoms network – you’d never have to pay for a call again. For those that have a home or remote office, connecting to our network can be done using ADSL and all calls will be free between offices.
By porting your existing numbers over to the Session Telecoms network, you won’t have to pay for costly telecoms lines or physical infrastructure and you can keep your existing phone number for life.
Session Telecoms employs SIP Trunks when multiple subscribers need to simultaneously make use of telephony services on our communications platform. SIP Trunks has the following benefits:
- Reduce Your Costs – A SIP Trunk connection reduces your worldwide voice outbound traffic costs and is reliable with high call quality. Competitive and transparent call rates provided with a lowest price guarantee for any destination. Pay per second, no start rate.
- Best Routes – We only use the best quality routes with Caller ID (CLI) capability with guaranteed worldwide termination of traffic. Our advanced routing policies ensures routing reliability and high route availability for your traffic.
- Easy to Connect – You can easily connect your system to our Voice platform via a SIP connection traversing the internet or by utilising a direct point-to-point connection. No complex infrastructure, only an IP ready telephony system (IP PBX).
Session Telecoms are able to provide best-of-breed hosted PBX services giving the following benefits to customers:
- Immediate Cost Savings – No large upfront investment by purchasing an office telephone system and no need to maintain it. With a Hosted PBX solution, the office telephone system is operated and maintained by your provider.
- Geographical Flexibility – Employees can work from anywhere when your office phone system is virtual, from home, from other offices, mobile phones and even when overseas.
- Quick Setup – A Hosted PBX solution can be up and running quickly compared to a traditional telephone system deployment.
- Pay per Use – All hosted extensions are charged per extension, so you only pay for what you need and use.
All call recordings are stored for 30-days on our main server, records are deleted after this period and will be unrecoverable as such. Session Telecoms can provide the following call recording services:
- Recording of all inbound and outbound calls.
- Instant activation of call recording (On request) for a minimal charge.
Arrangements can be made to keep the records for longer periods of time if need dictates.
DATA & CONNECTIVITY SERVICES
Session Telecoms can provide access to multiple types of connectivity services based on specific need of the client, their geographical location and availability of broadband services.
Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Lines (ADSL) enables data transmission over ordinary copper telephone lines. A variety of data service types (Uncapped / Capped) and line speeds are available and can be ordered from and provisioned by Session Telecoms. A Telkom analogue line is needed to be able to utilise ADSL.
Fiber to the Home (FTTH), Fiber to the Business (FTTB) and Fiber to the Neighbourhood is spreading throughout South Africa. At Session Telecoms, we are fiber vendor agnostic and can provide a variety of services from different providers. Services may include data or may just be a point-to-point dedicated connection or link.
Due to cable theft or even underdeveloped newly proclaimed residential and industrial areas, traditional fixed services may not be available to all users. Session Telecoms is able to provide customers with wireless services for dedicated connections to the internet.
Previously GSM based data connections were only for people on the move to gain access to the internet or other network resources. With the data landscape rapidly changing, Session Telecoms are able to provide fixed and mobile services on 3G, 4G, LTE and even LTE Advanced over any of the incumbent providers.
Private or Dedicated APN is a service that will connect your mobile devices into a private network to enable secure communication between employees and the ability to use company applications and data when needed. With the Dedicated APN services from Session Telecoms, you are able to exchange data between your own mobile devices through the mobile networks of either MTN, Vodacom or Telkom Mobile.
Session Telecoms are able to provide data networking reticulation and the installation of data points as well as undertaking the supply of networking equipment like routers, switches.
Session Telecoms is able to provide data networking, reticulation and the installation of data points as well as undertaking the supply of networking equipment like routers, switches, VoIP, Fax gateways and Wi-Fi access points.
Session Telecoms specialises in turnkey solutions providing IP-based Telephone Systems, VoIP Telephone Instruments, Multifunction Printers and Copiers, to fulfil the broader office automation needs of our clients.
For the Session Telecoms clients preferring a local PBX installation, we are able to provide a server based IP PBX with the associated telephone instruments and infrastructure. This can be connected to our cloud based Softswitch platform or even local POTS infrastructure if the client so desires.
We are able to supply a variety of Multifunction Printers and Copiers in both Colour and Black & White variants with a wide range of duty cycles.